Monday, August 28, 2006

Central Cleaning Has Arrived!!


New Wood Livingroom Floor! Thank you!

Today, Jeff had to go to school for teacher workshop stuff. I had an appointment for a state car inspection at 8am (it passed...phew) then "the guy" was coming at 9:30 to install our central cleaning system.

Well, the system is installed and I have been sucking up stuff all day long! It is so much fun to use! The cats are afraid of it. I think they know that I could use it to get rid of their loose cat fur! Hmmmm...

I haven't taken any pictures of the system, yet. Maybe I will save that for this years Christmas card. If you want to check it out, you can go to www.beam.com to see what it is. Warning: You will want it for your house too!

THUMB UPDATE: Jeff's thumb is doing well. He needs to take an antibiotic for 2 weeks or so. He has pain meds also but doesn't seem to need them much. The pain is, surprisingly, not too bad since it looks discustingly painful. Hamburg anyone?



No comments: