Today was Reid's baby shower! I had such a wonderful time and got to see so many of my friends and family. Jeff and I attended a birthing class Friday night that continued this morning. We left the class a little early so I could get to "my friend's" baby shower in time....well, it was really for me! I even brought Barbie a gift for her baby. There were probably about 60 people there so opening the gifts took quite a while. Reid got a lot of beautiful gifts. Thankfully I had taken the mini-van so when we loaded all the gifts up we didn't need to rent a U-Haul truck.
I will update the blog with some pictures of the actual shower once I get some from family or friends. For now, I will share the few I took once we got home.


Jeff tried out the Snugli carrier with the bear from Anne. Too funny!

The quilt Selena made for Reid is too cute to risk having baby spit-up all over it...I would like to hang it on his wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment