SO, I picked our little Reidy up a daycare today...
Apparently, Reid and a few other short children got into a jar of Vaseline. When they were discovered, Reid and another boy were grinning ear to ear, their hair nicely "washed" with greasy, difficult to wash out, Vaseline. I laughed and promised to take some pictures.
We took advantage of the slicked, grease pit hair and followed Reid around with a comb. He wasn't as compliant as I would have liked but it was fun.
This was taken just before we put him over the sink to wash his head with Dawn (it gets the oil off sea-life when there is an oil spill in the ocean...). Well, after the washing, it was still greasy. We will try it again tomorrow (didn't want to dry out his skin). He will have another fun day of being Slick Rick.
1 comment:
Nice look! We are having a 50's drive in at church this Wednesday. If you lived closer, Reid would fit right in!
I love the family picture too - I'll have to show Bob.
Post a Comment