
Reid makes a snowangel during the fireworks at the Couture Sledding Party. He loved it!

4 out of the 5 grandkids piled in Pepere's cargo sled for a ride to camp. The snow wasn't too deep so the walk in was great. They loved getting a ride but it was very bumpy.

Daddy and Reid riding down the hill at the sledding party. Reid is a thrill seeker!
My favorite Reid quote: (said while we were crossing a bridge in Augusta)
"Wow, Mommy! That is wicked good ice for skating."
Jeff and I don't use "wicked" very often but apparently some of the older boys at daycare do. He is so funny!
2 comments:
I love hearing the new words and phrases that they come up with at this age. My favorite Alex quote is,"That the idea, Mumma, that be so cool!"
I love that last photo! And the quote is just too cute!
Post a Comment