Thursday, April 15, 2010

36 Weeks and Counting...


It is official....I am HUGE! I never got this big with Reid and we still have a month to go! Kayla is a very active, happy girl in there. She is trying to come a little early so I am out of work for two weeks to relax and slow things down. Another week to relax then it would be okay for her to be born, safe and sound. I am excited to hold her and snuggle her up. Reid is looking forward to holding her and being the big brother.


This is our "cheesy Reid" on Easter morning at Memere and Pepere's house. They had just finished an Easter egg hunt. I forgot to bring my nice Longaberger basket for the hunt but Memere had an extra for him to use. It was a beautiful, warm day so Reid got to wear his first pair of shorts for the season. He is still so thin he is still wearing shorts from last season. Thanks to all Nolan's hand-me-downs, we don't need to buy a single pair!

The Four of us on Easter morning.

1 comment:

Mari said...

You look great! Maybe the next blog post will be Kayla's arrival!
Love Reid's "cheesy" smile~