Saturday, May 19, 2007

Reid is Here!!!!!


Good morning everyone! Reid was born this morning at 8:43 am after hard labor of about 7 hours. We used the tub for water birth and it was a great relief for Jessica.


Reid hasn't been weighed or measured yet but you will be able to see how much he looks like me (Jeff).


I am so proud of how easily Jessica dealt with the pain of the contractions! I can't let you know how proud I am to be a father!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful!!! Congratulations Mommy & Daddy!! We're so happy for you!!!

EJMaine said...

Congratulations to the proud parents, and to Reid for making his wonderful appearance!! We are glad that Jessica did well, too :)! We look forward to further postings! -Eric and Laurie

Anonymous said...

The Baileys Say:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Oh my God is he ever cute....Kaleb cant wait to see him and ofcourse Karleigh cant beleive Aunt Breton finally had the baby.....Congrats again.. I know you will be GREAT PARENTS....