
Jeff and I took the snowshoes out to the cabin. The walk in was beautiful but the snow was deep. Thankfully the shoes kept us from going in up to our bellybuttons.

We had a sliding party at Great-Grampa's farm and Reid loved seeing the animals in the barn. The goats tried to eat his mittens.

Nolan, Reid and I prepare to go down the hill in the sled. Nolan and I loved it...Reid wasn't too sure. Climbing back up the hill was a challenge with two kids, a sled, and knee deep snow. I tried pulling them up the hill in the sled but they kept tipping out. Reid was saying, "I tipped, I tipped".

Jeff and Reid at the sliding party. It was chilly but fun.

Reid helped Jeff blow out his birthday cake candles. Reid was cute and shy while we sang to Jeff.

All five grandbabies hanging on the couch for a picture at Jeff's birthday party. It took a while to get them all in one spot...it didn't last long. Collin was the most cooperative one. He didn't really have a choice.

Reid's response when he sees the camera. This face is also saying, "CHEESE!"

Outside Fun - Reid loves to play outside in the snow. He enjoys walking around the yard and stepping on snowballs. He is beginning to enjoy sledding but not a huge fan yet. We built a path through the deep snow out back to play in. We call it "the fort" and Reid enjoys playing in there.

Reid hanging out with his Smith family sisters. He enjoys his time with "Julie" (what he calls both girls) and says "hug" when we talk about them. He is quite attached.
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun out in the snow! I love Reids "cheese" smile!
Post a Comment