Tonight on the 6 o'clock news, was the segment on a new program at the Dempsey Cancer Center at CMMC. Jess was a cancer patient there until January 2009 when she 'graduated' 5 years after her treatment for melanoma. Jessica and Reid were the stars!
Click here for the link to the video clip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you put up this link. It was a great interview. You seemed very natural and not nervous. Reid was so good and so cute too! I didn't know you had dealt with melanoma. Congrats on your 5 year anniversary!
We are all incredibly glad she's a graduate. and budding film stars; have Skip find them an agent!
Dean and Ann
Jess,
The interview brought tears to my eyes, I am so proud of you. I can't believe that so much time has passed and I am so happy that you are a gratuate. Reid is just adorable, we have to get he and Alex together one of these days!
Post a Comment