Monday, April 03, 2006

I Would Like to Retire...

I decided today that I would be much better off as a retiree. I woke up this morning, scooted off to work. 40 minute commute later, arrived at 8am and attended a meeting...8:40-3:15 with children. (Only a few scares of E-Coli and being sneezed on today.) 3:30-4:30 meeting, then off to South China to teach my Weight Watchers meeting...one hour commute and I arrive. 5:30-7:00 conduct the meeting and arrive back home at 7:30. I am supposed to be entering grades in (they are due tomorrow) but decided that a little updating on the blog would keep you checking in with us.

Jeff took the day off (he is partially retired already) and helped put up the decking and most of the railings. My dad had the day off too so he showed up to help out. I came home to a BEAUTIFUL new deck, but no Jeff. He had some meetings that he needed to be at too. Maybe we will see eachother before bed...maybe.

I will post pictures of the deck that Jeff took before I hit the pillow. Is retirement at 29 okay? ha ha ha!

No comments: